Sullivan Physical Therapy specializes in women's and men's health. Women's and Men's Health physical therapy is defined as diagnoses and treatments which address impairments of the low back, pelvis and pelvic floor including the following conditions:
· Cesarean, Episiotomy and Scar Pain     · Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome     · Incontinence - Fecal, Gas and Urine
· Low back, Sciatica and Tailbone Pain
· Painful Sex and Menstruation
· Pre/Post Natal Pain and Weakness
· Post Surgical - Hysterectomy and Prostatectomy
· Urgency - Bladder and Bowel
The goal of Sullivan Physical Therapy is to provide comprehensive care that encompasses strategies and interventions to promote and advance the health in women and men of all ages.
Sullivan Physical Therapy offers physical therapists with advanced training in women's and men's health who are specialized in evaluating and treating the low back, pelvis and pelvic floor region. We have physical therapists who are certified in Women's Health Physical Therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Our clinic offers comfortable, private treatment rooms and a friendly, supportive staff.
Each physical therapy appointment is one-on-one with a physical therapist. As a result, we offer individualized treatment plans for each patient designed around the diagnosis and patient's goals.
We promise consistent communication with your referring physician.